Sunday, September 19, 2010

Man, What Talent.

I seem to have a real talent for not only running through jobs like you wouldn't believe, but running through men like you wouldn't believe. This blog doesn't get much traffic, which I'm grateful for, because I really prefer not making an ass out of myself by announcing one post that I've found a good guy or a good job, then the next post saying "never mind" and having a few hundred people going "wow, you suck." So yeah.

I'm single and unemployed. Single as of about a week and a half ago and unemployed as of Wednesday. I have no prospects for the job market. Pretty much the same for the other as well; I tend to become attracted to people that would never look twice at me, and that seems to be the way of my current situation. The man that I would truly like to be with, someone who I feel a strong connection to, lives about five hours away in another country, and it's not looking good for us to ever be able to pursue something. What a muddle I am.

So yeah. Stay tuned I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment