Saturday, November 27, 2010

The World Has Turned And Left Me Here

Life is cyclical. I had a good few weeks, then a few bad weeks, now I'm here in the middle of "Meh" again. Things are neither good nor bad. I'm single, as expected, though I wasn't really...I don't know. I found it very hard to trust The Boy. That made it easier when he told me that he wanted to see other people. I lost my faith in him after the concert he took me to. He then proceeded to cancel plans on me twice before confessing he wanted to go back to the dating site we met on and look for someone else. I took it remarkably well for me. I replied "Sure thing" and went on my merry way. No tears, no fuss. I even laughed about it.

I'm extremely worried about my research paper for Sociology. I need to get it done by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment